This is the third of five webinars dedicated to Safety of Care in the COVID-19 Pandemic and
afterwards, presented by ASP Medical Education.
• Decontamination Lead and Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) Manager at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital & Ireland’s Health Services Executive (HSE).
• Bachelor of Applied Science – BASc in Sterile Services Management at the Technological University Dublin.
• Trevor has over 15 years’ experience working in the decontamination sector in various different roles within the HSE and the private healthcare sector.
• Specialist in decontamination equipment.
• Trevor leads the Mater’s Centre of Excellence program as the industry’s leader in Low-Temperature Sterilization (LST) in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) since 2019.
• Trevor delivers decontamination education, training and research initiatives in the Mater Hospital and their academic partner, University College Dublin (UCD).